Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little comic relief

As I was changing the clothes from the washer to the dryer just now I found 5 rocks, a small toy car, and some metal thing shaped like a horse shoe in the bottom of the washing machine. I couldn't help but laugh. The things little boys put in their pockets! I guess that is what I get for not checking Jonah's pockets before I wash his pants.

2 comments:

kstrack said...

That is so cute! I know boys always fill their pockets, but girls aren't really into that, but my Meka loves filling things with dirt and rocks?!?!? why not flowers is what I think :)

the New Adventure of life for Roxanne said...

I found in todays wash a few rocks a marker some pennies and I am guessing from Katelyn's pockets some beads and "Prettier" rocks! I guess we all need to check pockets!
It is really funny the things that kids do.