So, Simon has really made me laugh the last few weeks. For one he has this obsession with pop. We were walking through Walmart the other day and this lady had some pop in her cart. When we walked by her cart Simon said very loudly "Pop is not good for your bones" I was kind of embarrased, kind of proud (maybe something I am teaching him is actually staying in), and really entertained. I couldn't help but laugh. The lady starting laughing also, so it was ok.
Then today, Simon was mad at Jonah for some reason and he told him, "I'm going to move you to Texas, (that is thanks to you Rebecca, my boys are fascinated with Texas ever since you guys moved there) and you can't do anything but ride a horse, so you will be bored and you can't eat anything and you can only drink pop so your bones will crack and you will die."
He has been very sweet also lately. For some reason he keeps praying that mommy will get a baby in her belly. Last night he prayed that I will get two babies in my belly. He says he wants two baby sisters.
Then today, Simon was mad at Jonah for some reason and he told him, "I'm going to move you to Texas, (that is thanks to you Rebecca, my boys are fascinated with Texas ever since you guys moved there) and you can't do anything but ride a horse, so you will be bored and you can't eat anything and you can only drink pop so your bones will crack and you will die."
He has been very sweet also lately. For some reason he keeps praying that mommy will get a baby in her belly. Last night he prayed that I will get two babies in my belly. He says he wants two baby sisters.



2 comments:
HAHA. What a good influence I am ;) Tell him he's absolutely right...but forgot that he'd only be .5 miles away from an Albertsons...oh, and NO SNOW!
Let's face it, we'd all like you to have two babies in your tummy.
AWW... How adorable! Out of the mouthes of babes... LOL!
Post a Comment