Can I just say that dog food, water and ketchup mixed in a pitcher and left to sit over night does not smell pleasant! Don't ask, just remember that I have three boys!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do not just let life happen to me, I take control of my life and live it deliberately!
Can I just say that dog food, water and ketchup mixed in a pitcher and left to sit over night does not smell pleasant! Don't ask, just remember that I have three boys!
Posted by Chelsea at 3:18 PM
2 comments:
ew.
yea, thats pretty much all I have to say... ew.
But as long as Bo didn't eat it, I am ok with that! haha...
I was all set to "hear" you say the boys at and really liked it or something!
I was not prepared for the rest! LOL
all I can saw is yucky!
see you tonight!
Post a Comment